9.6.11

Line 7

What we want is "everything"
What we dont want is "nothing"
For all i see is just something that we want..or just something that we really dont want.

I think im just being so up to date person
All i want is everything that everybody want
At least i got something that i really want
Without thinking or even looking on the other side of where i stand

Have i ever consider others feeling?
None
Have i ever thinking what others might think?
None
Have i ever wondering what others might says?
None
Have i ever seeing what others might see?
None

The "none" of my view seems to be the problem..in my world of selfishness i might answer when someone ask:why do you have to do this and that..why do you have to own this and that..because i can..selfishness and rudeness flows with my conscience.

Im just a stupid person who thinks that i have everything but in reality i just have "NOTHING" at all.

This is the check and balance that i deserve for thinking that if i got everything that i would be in line with others..how can i?when i got nothing?

I dont even know why i blog in english..when i know that my english is so weak..

P/S : when others see it as a desire
I see it as an opportunity
When others see it as opportunity
Thats the cue for me to move in.. Enough of it!

No comments: